Call (281) 282-9300
Dr. Todd W. Adam graduated with his medical degree in 1990 from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He then completed his General Surgery residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Continuing his education, Dr. Adam went to The University of Texas – Houston where he completed a residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Following his seven years of surgical training in the Texas Medical Center (at both Baylor College of Medicine and University of Texas) – Houston in 1997, Dr. Adam began his private practice in the Clear Lake City and Pasadena areas. He presently lives in Clear Lake City with his wife of over 30 years. Dr. Adam enjoys boating, scuba, skiing and visiting his children in college.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
Read Dr. Adam’s CV
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center